Remote Learning Schedule - 7th Grade
This page will be updated with a list of your assignments for science. It is your responsibility to complete these assignments on the day they are assigned. If no new assignments are showing for the current day, refresh your page.
Week 2 (Nov 16 - 20)
Monday, November 16th
1) There will be a zoom meeting held during your normal class meeting time to go over the chapter 4 section 4 notes.
-3rd Period: Your zoom meeting will be held from 9:40 - 10:10
-7th Period: Your zoom meeting will be held from 1:00 - 1:30
To join the zoom, click the link associated with your class period below at the scheduled time. If it asks for a password to join the meeting, it is "science". If you miss the zoom meeting, it will be your responsibility to make up your chapter 4 section 4 notes using the video notes that are linked on your class resources page.
Tuesday, November 17th
1) There will be a quick zoom meeting held at the beginning of your normal class meeting time to go over the chapter 4 section 4 notebook directions.
-3rd Period: Your zoom meeting will be held from 9:35 - 9:45
-7th Period: Your zoom meeting will be held from 12:55 - 1:05
To join the zoom, click the link associated with your class period below at the scheduled time. If it asks for a password to join the meeting, it is "science". If you miss the zoom meeting, it will be your responsibility to complete your chapter 4 section 4 notebook. To complete this notebook, you need to research the information about the different invasive species that are listed. You will have part of class tomorrow to finish this, but there will also be another assignment tomorrow to work on. The sooner you can get this done, the better.
Wednesday, November 18th
1) If you have not already done so, you need to complete your chapter 4 section 4 notebook about invasive species that was assigned yesterday. Once you finish this research about the invasive species and have filled in the information on Kami, make sure to turn in your assignment. You can access this assignment, by clicking the link that was posted yesterday.
2) Complete your chapter 4 section 4 study guide. Feel free to use your notes to assist you with this. Once you finish this, please turn it in. You can access your study guide by going to your class resource page and clicking on the chapter 4 section 4 study guide or by clicking the link below.
Thursday, November 19th
1) If you did not finish your chapter 4 section 4 study guide from yesterday, you need to get that done right away and make sure it is submitted. If you did not turn it in yesterday, it has been entered into the grade book as a "0" but once you get it turned in, that grade will be updated. To access your study guide, click the link above from yesterday.
2) Complete your chapter 4 section 4 quiz. To take your quiz, follow these steps:
1) Since this is an assignment from before Thanksgiving break, please send Mr. Ruiz an email for details on how to take your quiz.
During the quiz you may use your notes from this section to help you. Remember to access your notes, hover over "7th grade" at the top of my website and click on your class resources. If you have any questions while you are working on the quiz, do not hesitate to send me an email.
Friday, November 20th
1) For class today there are no new assignments, but you have a work day to get caught up on anything that is missing for science. Any missing assignments from the past two weeks of remote learning have been entered in as a 0 in the grade book. When you get these assignments turned in, the points will be added back to your grade. If you have missing assignments, you should have received an email from me last night detailing which assignments you are missing. Check your email and Skyward to see if you have any missing assignments. It is your responsibility to use the class time today to get caught up on the missing work. If you have everything completed and have no missing assignments, you are good to go for science today.
2) Just a reminder that Monday and Tuesday of next week have been changed to remote learning planning days. This means that there will be no new assignments posted on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Have a great Thanksgiving!