7th Grade (November 30 - December 4)
Your Week At A Glance
-Website Update Video
-Chapter 4 BOOM Cards
-Chap 4 Test Study Guide
-Chapter 4 Test Review
-Chapter 4 Test
-Catch Up Day
Monday (November 30)
1) If you have not already watched the video when you entered my website, watch the following video going over changes to the website and how to get your assignments each day.
2) Your chapter 4 test is coming up on Thursday. To help you prepare for your test, you will complete a set of BOOM cards. You need to go through the set of BOOM card questions at least once to earn your points for the day. Your points for this activity are based on your participation. If you are unsure of a question, you are allowed to use your notes/notebooks from this chapter to help you. If you are unable to find the answer in your notes, give me your best guess to the question. To access the BOOM cards, click the link below.
Wednesday (December 2)
1) There is a ZOOM meeting scheduled to review for your chapter 4 test that is tomorrow.
-3rd Hour: Your ZOOM will start at 9:40am
-7th Hour: Your ZOOM will start at 12:55pm
To join the ZOOM, click the link below associated with your class at the scheduled time. If it asks for a password to join the meeting, it is "science". If you miss the ZOOM meeting, it will be your responsibility to make sure you are prepared for the test tomorrow.
Tuesday (December 1)
1) Your chapter 4 test will be on Thursday. For class today, complete your chapter 4 study guide at least one time. Your points for this activity are based on your participation. If you are unsure of a question, you are allowed to use your notes and notebooks from this chapter to help you. If you are unable to find the answer in your notes, give me your best guess to the question. Your study guide can be accessed by clicking the link associated with your class below.
Thursday (December 3)
1) Complete your chapter 4 test. To take your test, follow these steps:
1) Go to socrative.com
2) Click "login" and then "student login"
3) Enter your room name: RUIZTEST7
-This is different than your normal room name
4) Enter your first and last name
5) Click "join" and the test should pop up
6) Complete the test and then click "finish"
During the test you may use your notes, notebooks, and study guide from chapter 4 to help you. Remember, to access your notes/notebooks/study guides, hover over "7th grade" at the top of my website and click on your class resources. If you have any questions while you are working on the test, do not hesitate to send me an email.
Friday (December 4)
1) For class today there are no new assignments, but you have a work day to get caught up on anything that is missing for science. Any missing assignments have been entered in as a 0 in the grade book. When you get your missing assignments turned in, the points will be added back to your grade. If you have missing assignments, you should have received or be receiving an email from me letting you know that you have missing assignments. Check Skyward to see which assignments you are missing. It is your responsibility to use the class time today to get caught up on any missing work. If you have everything completed and have no missing assignments, you are good to go for science today.